This policy outlines how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and use of your personal data.
At Yvonne Fernando NLP we use –
Utma – Unique Visitor Check (Google Analytics – 2 Years)
Utmc – Visitor Session (Google Analytics – Session Cookie)
Utmz – Tracking visitor source / Navigation through the site (Google Analytics – 6 Months)
PHPSESSID – Stores temporary data to ensure site functionality
Please Note : Without Cookies enabled this site will not function correctly.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. This will be optional.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Use of information
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for your devices.
- To carry out any contractual obligations between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide information about services and products which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by e-mail, post or telephone.
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that we feel may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) will not be transferred to the third party. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box on the initial registration form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information ) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any other website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to any other websites.