This policy outlines how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and use of your personal data.
At Yvonne Fernando NLP we use-
Utma – Unique Visitor Check (Google Analytics – 2 years)
Utmc – Visitor Session (Google Analytics – Session Cookie)
Utmz – Tracking visitor source / Navigation through the site (Google Analytics – 6 Months)
PHPSESSID – Stores temporary data to ensure site functionality
Please Note : Without Cookies enabled this site will not function correctly.
We used a third party provider, Google Analytics to collect stand internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, this will include name, address, email and contact telephone numbers
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
Use of information
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for your devices.
- To carry out any contractual obligations between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may contact you about these by e-mail, post or telephone.
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks by using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information please MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by emailing Yvonne Fernando.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Please email your request to Yvonne Fernando.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any other website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to any other websites.